GWatchMan is a free desktop Gmail notifier, and free desktop Google Reader notifier. Most of the people have heard of Gmail notifier but has anyone heard of a Google Services Notifier. Yeah, a Google Services Notifier, that supports not only Gmail but both Gmail and Google Reader. And it also provides Growl Support so you can get information about emails, news and more with just one application. Yeah I know that it’s a dream come true because most people out there would just love it. So here’s GWatchman.
GWatchman is a wonderful Gmail notifier and Google reader notifier which minimizes itself to the system tray and is extremely small (a tiny powerhouse).It has a wonderful easy to use interface and easy to set up wizard.
How to Get Gmail Alerts and Google Reader Alerts on Desktop:
- Download the software from here .
- Extract the .zip file and Click on ” GWatch.exe “.
- Provide your Google Account Details.
- Verify your account.
- Select your auto – checking interval ( from 30 sec to 3 hrs ).
- Go to the left sidebar and click on Alert and decide whether you want Native pop up or Growl.
- Go to the left sidebar and click on General and decide if you want to start it automatically every time the system starts.
- Enjoy the software.
Here are the main benefits of GWatchMan:
- Extremely portable as setting are saved in .XML file.
- East to set up.
- Low disk space.
- Extremely stable.
Apart from the above another main benefit of this software it that it is a part of an ongoing project. Due to this the software will get continuously updated with new functionalities being added from time to time.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: