Clementine is a wonderful free multi – platform music player (available for Linux, Mac and Windows). It is all that a music player should be and nothing that it shouldn’t be. The main benefit of this player is that it is very small and has a huge array of features and will be loved by notebook users as they have limited hard drive space. We find it even more feature rich than many of other media players.
Here are some of the features of Clementine Music Player:
- Extremely easy to use:It has a wonderful interface with easy navigation to various features. The thing that you will love most about this player is its ability to get media from various folders and store their location. This feature comes in handy when you like to keep your media in external devices because the moment you connect the devices the music player will get your songs so you don’t have to go through all that effort of creating a playlist again and again.
- Internet Radio:In case you get bored with the songs you have, you can just connect to the internet radio and enjoy the music. The player has already stored various popular stations so that you don’t have to and if you want to add a particular station just click on “add new stream” under “your radio streams”. The benefit of this is that you don’t have to get 2 different apps – one for music and one for radio. This is a good combination of free media player, and free internet radio player, but cannot download internet radio as MP3.
- Automatic Media detection:No needs to open folders and click on ” add to music player ” every time you buy a new music cd or transfer / download various songs. All you need to do with this wonderful tool is to just click on “Find Media” and leave the rest to the player.
Some other features of Clementine include:
- Clementine can automatically download missing cover art.
- You can transfer songs to iPod, though it provides limited support for iPod touch and iPhone. But you can use it as iTunes alternative for other versions of iPods.
- You can transcode music to different formats, like, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AA. So, you do not need a separate audio converter.
- It can edit tags, but cannot automatically add missing ID3 tags.
Clementine is multi-functional music player that works on almost all OS, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Fedora, and Ubuntu.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows, MacOS X, Linux
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: