Tray Cleaner is an application designed for the purpose of cleaning your system tray by removing all old items from it. This tool is very easy to use. Just a single click cleans your system tray or rids your system tray of old items (even if you don’t see them anymore in the system tray).
Once the tray cleaner cleans your system tray, the clear button automatically gets disabled from the screen.
It provides you with a single window containing 3 buttons on it, like shown in the image above. The About button give you info about the tool, the Exit button obviously exits the program and the Clean button when pressed cleans your system tray. At the bottom of the window it displays the OS that you are using. So it is pretty basic and keeps your system tray uncluttered.
Also check out Move to Tray, for moving any application to the system tray.
Key Features OF Tray Cleaner To Clean Your System Tray:
- Portable application (One time installation required)
- Cleans all past items from the system (Even if you can not see them)
- No, more false alerts from some antiviruses.
- Single click assistance.
- Automatically disables the option after completion of task.
- Automatically backups the system tray settings, so that it could be restored quickly at any point of time.
- Easy and handy tool to use.
- Totally free of cost.
- User friendly interface
How to Install Tray Cleaner To Your PC:
- Head over to home page to download this free tool to clean your System tray.
- You will be provided three download links of different websites.
- Choose anyone you like. Just make sure that downloading it from other websites will also accompany installing of adware or additional tools. So keep an eye out for those while installing this tool. Like the one I tried out, gave me an offer to install Babylon toolbar and make it my homepage. Skip that part.
- Execute the downloaded file on your PC.
- Portable Application (One time installation required, then it can be executed on USB or different PC).
- Follow and finish with further instructions to complete the installation.
Tray Cleaner is an excellent tool with an ease of use. A single click allows to remove all old items from your system tray. Try out this free software to Clean your System tray.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows 7 and Windows XP.
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: