Virtual Magnifying Glass is an open source screen magnifier that allows you to magnify any part of the screen. This free Magnifying software resides in your system tray and works from your system tray. When you launch this screen magnifier, it surrounds your mouse cursor with a rectangle. That rectangle zooms the part of the screen wherever you move your cursor.
This free screen magnifier is small in size with a file size of only 1.2 MB and is really helpful for the people who give presentations and for the people with impaired vision.
With the right click on the system tray icon of this free screen magnifier, you will come across several customization options. You can adjust lens height and width in pixels. Lens is basically the magnifying glass that appears on the screen.
This screen magnifier even allows you to easily adjust the magnification by choosing it from 1x upto 16x.
Graphical border option adds a graphical border to the magnifying glass. Mouse wheel helps you to control zoom factor, so you can easily increase or decrease the zoom or magnification.
Virtual Magnifying Glass comes with a hotkey support, so you can set hotkey combinations to bring up the magnifying window on screen.
Don’t forget to check out OneLoupe reviewed by us.
Some Key Features Of This Free Screen Magnifier:
- Open source and small in size software with a file size of only 1.2 MB.
- Includes Dynamic mode to view the current contents of your desktop under the main magnifier window.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Hotkey support.
- Adjustable lens width and height.
- Control magnification using mouse wheel.
- Click anywhere on the screen to close the magnifier window.
- Invert colors option.
You would also like to check out ZoomIt reviewed by us.
How To Download And install This Free Screen Magnifier:
- Go on to the homepage of this free screen magnifier and click the installer file for Window version.
- The Installer exe file of virtual magnifying glass will be downloaded into your system.
- Run the file and go along with further installation instructions.
Virtual Magnifying Glass is a straight-forward screen magnifier that helps you to magnify part of the screen with several customization options. Try Virtual Magnifying Glass for free.
Home Page: Click Here
Works With: Windows
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: