MotoDiary is an encrypted online digital diary that stores all your notes and private information in it without letting others read your personal information. It works online in any modern browser except and it works on your cell phones, iPod and android device as well.
Most of us write blogs online by jotting down everything we feel like saying to the audience and other people also comment on your blogs but sometimes your thoughts and views can be critically evaluated by others who might not like what you said and this may disappoint you. At times like these you wish that you had a private space where you can pen down your own thoughts. This software is just for you. It gives you your space to write your views.
It is like your journal entry where your notes are encrypted and then uploaded on the server. This is the best alternative for a pen and a paper. It gives you the same feel as when you write on a paper. When you open MotoDiary, you get a minimalistic interface as above. There aren’t any distracting toolbars or options. You just start typing whatever you want, and can save it to your account. Other similar option we reviewed earlier is free online diary, and free online journal.
Some of the features of MotoDiary:
- It has a simple and clean interface with only a few elements like back/forward button, help button, lock button and synchronization indicator
- It works with every modern browser except Firefox 3.6
- It secures all your journal entries
- It is powered by HTML 5
- You can sync your entries between computers
- You can access it on the web or via your cell phone
- It lets you pen down all your private thoughts
- All the entries are encrypted before getting uploaded to the server
MotoDiary is amazing which lets you jot down all your personal information and gives you the same pen and paper feel while you are writing. It is completely free of cost. If you want a diary on your desktop, you can try Efficient Diary, or a free personal wiki.
Home Page: Click Here
Free / Paid: Free
Link to This Page:
Be the first to know about Latest Free Software: